Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bellatrix Countdown: Interview With Rhia O'Reilly

The last time I did an interview with the tough Irishwoman Rhia O'Reilly, she was preparing for SHIMMER and Shine this past April. With the huge following, Rhia brings her A-game every time. As Bellatrix British Women's Champion, she puts it on the line against her rival Erin Angel.

In this new interview, Rhia will talk about the past April's events as well as her upcoming match. With a lineup of talented ladies, she'll give her description of some of them.

1. Now that you'll be facing Erin Angel for the Bellatrix British Women's Champion, what do you think will happen?

Well that’s a stupid question. I think, no wait, I know I’m gonna win. I’ve said it before, Erin is extremely talented and experienced but I’m extremely attached to being British Champion. Last time we wrestled at Bellatrix I won and I’m planning on the outcome being the same this time around.

2. You just blew in from a SHIMMER Weekend which saw NEW Tag Team Champions and a dark turn for the other champion. Care to explain to our readers what happened while you were in Secaucus, NJ and Berwyn, IL?

I think the best thing they can do is get those DVDs when they come out and see for themselves. I wouldn’t want to paint a pictures in an inaccurate and biased light. But I will tell you that the trip from Secaucus to Berwyn was a long road trip. We don’t even have that many miles in Ireland.

3. It also came to my attention that you'll be facing Nikki Storm for the Pro Wrestling EVE Championship. Will you take the battle to her?

I’ve always respected Nikki Storm and am happy to see her as EVE champion but I’ll be even happier when that belt is around my waist. (Editors Note: Although Rhia won by DQ, Nikki Storm is still Pro Wrestling EVE Champion.)

4. It is apparent that you, Saraya, and Bellatrix World Champion Courtney Rush wrestle for SHIMMER, do you believe Bellatrix is similar to Dave Prazak's creation?

They are similar in so far as they are both full of talented female wrestlers with international locker rooms. However they are both unique with different creative minds behind them both. I don’t think you can just watch Shimmer and discount other female wrestling. Bellatrix has a very different feel to it because not only is it made from a predominantly European roster but more importantly it’s a British promotion and that garners its own style and quality.

5. Let's go around with name association. I say a name, you can respond to whatever you please. Shanna?

Perfeito

6. Nikki Storm?

Dafty boot

7. Alpha Female?

Verrückt

8. Queen Maya?

Gigante

9. Erin Angel?

Current nemesis

10. Kay Lee Ray?

If someone has to do those crazy dives…rather her than me!

11. Courtney Rush?

Suplexing Winnipegger and my first Shimmer opponent.

12. Davina Rose aka Bayley?

We’re currently at one a piece, best of 3?

13. Veda Scott?

Excellent driver

14. MsChif?

Her scream is an illegal weapon and should be banned from the ring.

15. Cheerleader Melissa?

That curb stomp is lethal!

16. Saraya Knight?

Don’t cross the boss.

17. Who is your dream opponent and why?

I would love to have wrestled Allison Danger who sadly had to retire this year. So, yeah….

18. In closing, would you like to leave a last message for your fans as well as Erin Angel?

25th June I will leave the same way I arrive, Bellatrix British Champion. Oh really? O’Reilly!

Special thanks to Rhia O'Reilly for her time for this interview as well as Saraya Knight for helping me out in the process. To keep up with Rhia, follow her on Twitter @rdpixie.

You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie

No comments:

Post a Comment