Friday, August 16, 2013

In The Defense Of Darren Young

In case everybody hadn't heard by now, WWE Superstar Darren Young announced that he was gay in an interview with TMZ earlier this week and it got most of the wrestling world supporting him for his decision. I'm not saying I'm homophobic, which I'm not, and I never hated the guy for his unique lifestyle. I'm proud of Darren and the way the wrestling community handled the news well. It got great reaction from John Cena, Stephanie McMahon, Triple H, Steve Corino, Matt Hardy, WWE Head Honcho Vince McMahon, just to name a few.

As a wrestling fan, you got to admit he did something brave and he will not allow himself to be prejudiced. Some opinions from fans even wrestlers I don't often agree with, but I don't say anything negative towards anybody for their opinion. It's their right to have their opinion heard and I appreciate those who understand where I stand. It's just sad that times are changing and some people are suck in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment