Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bellatrix Vs. SHIMMER Countdown: An ALL NEW Interview With Miss Mina

Miss Mina has got a big opportunity on her hands. Although she did come up short against Nikki Storm at Bellatrix 6, she will get the biggest opportunity at Bellatrix 7 when she faces "The Latina Sensation" Mercedes Martinez for the nCw: Femme Fatales Championship.

In the all-new interview, Mina will tell the tale of Bellatrix 6 as well as her upcoming match. SHe will also scout the other SHIMMER participants as well.



1. What happened during your match with Nikki Storm at Bellatrix 6?

My match at Bellatrix 6 did not go as expected, she faked a knee injury, and as I know how it is getting injured in a match I wanted to make sure she was ok to continue! I thought Nikki Storm would be respectful and honorable considering her heritage. But I know now there is not one honest bone in her body. And if that’s how she wants to play, well she better get ready for payback. She will be traveling home in a world of pain.

2. You think you can get a win over Nikki Storm next time you two meet in the ring?

Well she obviously knew I had her the last time and then had to cheat to win, next time she won`t even be able to get up.


3. How does the Nordic Valkyrie prepare for battle?

Training hard and hitting the ropes, prepare mentally and a good study of my opponent!

4. On October 6, you'll get a championship opportunity in the form of the nCw: Femme Fatales International Championship against the reigning champion Mercedes Martinez. What do you think about that?

I am really honored to get the opportunity to wrestle a veteran like Mercedes Martinez, but bear in mind I wont give her an easy match! I`m always aiming for the gold, and that belt would be an amazing triumph.

5. Do you believe that Mercedes will present a greater challenge for you?

Mercedes will be representing a real challenge for me yes. And I am expecting it to. Surly I've heard the Latino sensation has a lot to bring to the table. But she never faced a true Viking. Ill slap her back to her heritage.

6. With SHIMMER's top stars coming to Bellatrix, do you believe they have the talent to hang with the Bellatrix veterans?

Of course they do, they are not the biggest female promotion in the US for nothing.


7. Let's go around with your view of the SHIMMER ladies. It's like name association, but it's your scouting report for each of the individuals who will come to England.
LuFisto?

A hardcore amazing worker


8. Christina Von Eerie?

Feisty and rocked out


9. Cheerleader Melissa?

Done big things got a big it factor



10. Courtney Rush?

Cocky heel with good skills


11. How do you see yourself in wrestling?

I see myself as a competent worker, an all-rounder who can go into pretty much any situation. A true Viking, who is proud of her heritage and brings it to the world.


12. In closing, would you like to leave a last message for your fans as well as Mercedes Martinez?

Our performance depends on so many factors, only some which we can control. What I can control is my mind and that is what I mentally bring to the starting line. And Mercedes, I'm really looking forward to meet u in the ring. It will be an honor. Thank you all for the support, and this will go down as one of the biggest matches I have done. Im really looking forward to it and I hope you all are as well! Follow me on https://www.facebook.com/ValkyrieMina?ref=hl

Special thanks to Miss Mina for her time for this interview as well as Saraya Knight for her help in the process. To keep up with Miss Mina, check out her Facebook fan page on the last question as well as follow her on Twitter @_MissMina_.

You can follow me on Twitter @matthewhollie

No comments:

Post a Comment